Friday, November 19, 2010

1st Week home!

We are home and doing good!
Ethan is loving his new brother and doing so well with him. I couldn't have asked for anything more from him. It's so sweet to watch him love his baby brother up and look after him.
Gavin is doing well. He is a great sleeper at night. I hope that continues!
Nick is home and helping out a lot with Ethan. Getting him to school and picking him up.


We went to see Ethan at school today. They were having their Thanksgiving Feast! Of course having a newborn doesn't let you get out of the house when you anticipate or hope for. Gavin had to eat, poop and burp all before we left. I was worried I wouldn't make it to the feast on time but we rolled in a few min before they were done. I'm glad we made it. He was happy we showed up and to show his friends his new baby brother! The teachers and other moms were all about seeing him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment